Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Farm Fresh is Here!



Yay!!  Can't tell you how excited I am about the August Release from Heartfelt Creations today!! "Farm Fresh" is fabulous, fun, fantastic, and yes, my favorite!  Yes, really, this is my favorite! The colors, the images, the possibilities are endless.  The paper collection is packed with so many wonderful cut-apart pieces and panels, I absolutely love this collection.  So, let me tell you about my card now!





I used two card panels, and my favorite Gyro-Cut craft knife to create this card front.  The images are all fussy cut from the paper collection, with the exception of the wine flask and jug.





I used craft aluminum to create the flask and jug and shaped them much like I did the feathers from last month (see here).  There are coordinating dies to cut them out perfectly and you have a great little stash of jars and jugs to play with!




I shaped the jars from the back side and since they are aluminum and prone to "bending", I filled them with Dimensional Mod Podge so that they would stay rounded and hold their shape.


The apple images, "with Love" tag, and "Preserved" banner are all cut from the paper collection.  I love the bold colors, they make me happy!!

Please stop by the HC Blog today to see so many amazing projects with this new collection.  I know you're going to fall in love with it too!!

Have a blessed week everyone!  Thanks so much for stopping by today!


Anne

5 comments:

craftieodmae said...

Gorgeous!!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

Hi, Anne! Those metal jugs...wow...such a brilliant idea! I love rustic feel of this beautiful card!

Karan Gerber said...

awesome technique, love how you use it for the Jars

Patricia Howarth said...

This is fabulous xx

Nupur Priya said...

Lovely card... love how you have used craft metal for the jars :)