Wednesday, July 29, 2015

21 Weekends Until Christmas!

Hi Friends!

I have another Christmas Card to share today featuring Heartfelt Creations "Sparkling Poinsettias" collection!  I am here to say that with the amazing paper, stamps and matching dies that you can get with this release, it is no problem to have a cards created and ready in a lot less time than it looks!  This card took me about 45 minutes including the photos and the writeup! Awesome-ness!  :)



I used two different panels from the paper collection, two poinsettias made with gold foil cardstock and green seed beads, and a little banner that I created just from scrap papers and embellishments. Easy peasy!  The patterned papers and card panels with sentiments do all the work for you!
You'll find all the step by step details for my card on the Heartfelt creations Blog today - and lots more beautiful Christmas projects: cards, layouts and some really fabulous 3-D projects!! Be sure to check it out!!

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Anne

4 comments:

Martie Rollin said...

I am so loving that little banner across the top of this card! Very cute embellishment. Thanks for sharing your talents!

Karan Gerber said...

beautiful card, love the touches of gold, gorgeous poinsettias

Today's Beautiful Moments - Tracey Fehr said...

Love this Anne! Your gold poinsettias are so regal, and I love the little banner you've created out of the scraps! Very creative!
Hugs,
Tracey

SussiPoppins said...

Hi, the banners make this card cute...although I do not do banners myself, I like them very much! Crazy I know...big hugs