Saturday, March 21, 2015

Daffodils Stained Glass Card

Hi Friends!


Happy Weekend!!  So far today I've made 3 cards with no stamps or ink -- just all the new dies that came in my Design Team package from Frantic Stamper!

Today's card uses the "Daffodils Stained Glass" die.  Awesome for Easter Cards!!  Oh my, the things I want to do with it!!

This came together simply by die cutting the image twice; once from Kraft cardstock and once from patterned paper from Authentique "Essentials Collection" 6x6 pad.

I laid out the negative from the pattern paper onto white cardstock, then inlaid the die cut piece from the Kraft paper, and then filled in just the flower pieces of the image that I got when I die cut the image from the patterned paper.  That may sound more complicated than it was, I should have photographed it while I was doing it!  But this was one of those cards that I was so excited to make I just did it quickly and didn't stop to snap pics!

I added Ranger Lemon Ice Stickles to the flower pieces to finish the design.

I appreciate you stopping by this weekend!!  Have a blessed week!!


2 comments:

Tenia Nelson said...

So so pretty!!

Julia Aston said...

I just love this stained glass window Anne! what a wonderful die - and beautiful paper framing it! Hope you are having a nice weekend GF - thanks for dropping by and saying hi!