Saturday, February 7, 2015

Kokopelli Card


Hi All!

So very EXCITED about the March release of Frantic Stamper dies!!  They are Southwest themed!!  The Southwest is home for me -- born and raised in New Mexico, I love the culture, the land, and the food!! (LOL!!)  

Yesterday I received a package full of wonderful SW themed dies - I love every one of my new dies and almost couldn't get started because I wanted to just use all of them at once!  So I just got on my die cutting machine this morning and went for it!! 

So alas, I present... my Kokopelli Card!!  This card uses the fabulous FRA-DIE-09141 Sunburst Card Panel as the background, the FRA-DIE-09124 Cactus Chorus Line ("love"!!) and my most favorite of all the Kokopelli from the new FRA-DIE-09409 Kokopelli and Zia die set!  How did Fran and Kathy (the die designer) know I coveted the Kokopelli!  Today I am happy!


TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: