Sunday, September 21, 2014

Blooming Party

 Hi All,

The supplies for this card today are mostly all dies and paper.  The variety of dies out there is just mind boggling!  How do you choose??

I started by die cutting white CS and SU DP with Simon Says Chevron Pattern die.  I used the white die cut as my background on a cream CS base.  Then I randomly glued individual chevron pieces from the SU DP into the negative spaces of the white background.

Next I die cut a couple of "Lacy Leaves" from SU Blackberry Bliss CS.  Followed by the "Party" block piece by Little B in gold metallic paper.

The flower was made using SU's Beautiful Bunch punch and matching stamp.  I stamped the flower twice in Hello Honey ink and punched them out.  Sprayed them lightly with water and pinched and shaped them using my flower shaping tools from Heartfelt Creations.  For the center of the flower I die cut two of the stamens from Heartfelt Creations Arianna Blooms set using Blackberry Bliss CS.

For the final assembly, I added a strip of coordinating SU DP across the lower middle of the card base and arranged all my pieces onto the card.

TFL, I'm so glad you stopped by!

No comments: